I wanted to let you know all the rules and precautions I will be following and asking any of my customers to follow too during this time. These will be updated as and when required based on how time progresses. There may be other rules/precautions I follow over time that are not immediately detailed here so I will advise on each shoot as required.
- Hand sanitiser used regularly and always before and after shoots – and regularly hand washing too. I ask that you also use hand sanitiser when coming to the studio.
- Social distancing followed as much as possible but I will have a mask on too and recommend my clients to wear also.
- All props, clothes, equipment and studio sanitised and cleaned regularly and always before any new shoots.
- Please limit contact when in Fun Forest. This is not open to the public currently and only accessible for my customers, by pre-booking only. If you touch anything, let me know and I can clean and sanitise. Toilets available and are cleaned after every customer who uses.
- I will be wearing a mask for indoor shoots (available for outdoor but only on request of a customer). These are for your safety. As we will be in an indoor space, I would advise wearing a mask, however, this is not mandatory and naturally, you will not want this during an actual shoot. I will change my mask and gloves (where used) every shoot and these are all reusable (environmentally conscious) so will be washed daily too to ensure clean and sanitised.
- There will be limited availability for indoor shoots and there will never be less than an hour between each shoot to give me time to clean everything.
- No food and drink supplied.
- I will be unable to hold any distraction toys/items for children and ask for your support with this if needed. I will also ask for support in positioning and moving children as needed too. There will be times where I need to help (i.e. newborn) but I will regularly be sanitising.
- Bookings by appointment only.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the shoot and contact me for us to rearrange for a date in future or place on hold. No extra costs.
- Social distancing rules to be followed as per government guidelines. Currently only same family members allowed inside for shoots and outdoor shoots, no larger than groups of 6 (which includes me) and if not from the same household, socially distanced shoots will be done.