I pride myself on NO HIDDEN COSTS. All my packages include all the photos that we take on the day which I will upload in your own private online library for you to download at your leisure. This also includes enhancing and retouching as standard. These prices apply to wedding and non-wedding customers (please note, 2 hours minimum is required for a wedding to ensure sufficient time on the day). Prices are as follows:
- 1 hour: £75
- 2 hours: £125
- 3 hours: £175
- 4 hours: £210
- 5 hours: £235
- £25 an hour thereafter
For locations over 30 miles from Brigg, please note:
- 30 – 50 miles: £10 extra on each package
- 50 – 75 miles: £20 extra on each package
How many photos will you receive?… I provide all my photos to my customers and do not restrict these. As an approximation:
- A 1 hour photoshoot you will receive between 50 and 200 photos depending on the type of shoot.
- For a 2 hour wedding, I average approximately 100 to 150 photos.
- For a 5 hour wedding, I average between 300 and 500 photos.
If you would like your photos in a different format, I will provide costs individually during my quote.
It is impossible to list all the things we could do to capture your journey and I don’t want to limit the imagination by providing you with a list to choose from.
However, I know it’s always nice to have a starter for 10… So I have listed a few ideas below but don’t forget to get in touch today, and we can find the unique package to suit you, your life and your journey.
- You are bringing your new puppy, Alfie, home with you this weekend and you want to remember this first for the rest of your life. You want to capture the first time he sees the toys you bought him. Maybe the first time he meets the kids.
- It’s your wedding anniversary coming up and you are surprising your wife with a nice, romantic meal at San Pietro. You want to surprise her with capturing the moments of your night with some photos from afar whilst you enjoy yourselves, then some romantic, up close snaps.
- The whole family are over and you’ve never captured photos altogether. You want some photos taking over your continental and full English breakfast, live action shots but also some portraits of different family members together and, of course, a group picture. Afterwards, you’re going for a walk through the woods and you want to capture that too. Don’t fret, I’ll walk behind you, in front of you, stop for some photos by the trees.
- You are planning a cycle ride and as part of the event you want to capture photos of individual cyclists before and after the event, together with some action shots as they ride.