Fair & Reasonable Prices…
I pride myself on NO HIDDEN COSTS. All my prices include all the photos that we take on the day/shoot which I will upload in your own private online library for you to download at your leisure and they’re all watermark free. This also includes enhancing and retouching as standard. These prices apply to wedding and non-wedding customers (please note, 2 hours minimum is required for a wedding to ensure sufficient time on the day). Prices are as follows (scroll for specific photo shoot prices):
- 1 hour: £75
- 2 hours: £125
- 3 hours: £175
- 4 hours: £225
- 5 hours: £275
- 6 hours: £315
- £35 an hour thereafter
For locations over 30 miles from Brigg (DN20), there will be a slight mileage charge.
I ask for a 25% non-refundable deposit (but fully transferable) for bookings within the year with the balance due by/on the day of your booking. If it’s over a year away, it would be £25 initially with the remaining deposit due a year before.
Deposits vary by shoot booked. Deposits are non-refundable but are always fully transferable. Bookings are not guaranteed until a deposit is received. I also offer Child V.I.P Passes which is a monthly membership that entitles you to so many shoots a year – see more here.
- Maternity – £75 for an hour shoot – you can upgrade the shoot for £10 to include a large etched scan plaque supplied by Gifts by Narissa
- Family / Couple / All other types – £75 for an hour shoot / £40 for a half hour shoot
- Cake Smash & Splash – £75 for an hour shoot and includes a personalised cake topper and wooden spoon – Option to order a personalised cake for £20 from Cakes & Confectionary by Vicki (subject to availability)
- Fairy / Fairytale (Prince & Princess) Shoots – £55 and includes the outfits
- Outdoor Fairy Shoot – £25
- Pregnancy annoucement shoot – £40
- Mini Shoots – Priced individually per mini shoot – keep an eye on Facebook page
Selfie Pod hire is £179 for same day bookings and £229 for standalone bookings.
Always looking for new shoot types to offer at an affordable price – so get in touch if there’s something you’d like to see me offering.
How many photos will you receive?… I provide all my photos to my customers and do not restrict these. As an approximation:
- A 1 hour photoshoot you will receive (on average) between 50 and 150 photos depending on the type of shoot.
- For a 2 hour wedding, I average approximately 100 to 150 photos.
- For a 5 hour wedding, I average between 300 and 500 photos.
- For a 10 hour wedding, I average between 1000 and 1400 photos.
If you would like your photos in a different format too, I will provide costs individually during my quote.
Below are some examples of the products I can offer, please note, I can provide a quote for anything. Just let me know and I can source a price for you.
- Ultimate package – £190
Large album (75 photos), 30cmx40cm canvas, 5 – 4×6 prints, 5 – 6×8 prints, 5 – 8×10 prints
- Prints Package – £65
30 – 4×6 prints, 10 – 6×8 prints, 10 – 8×10 prints
- 4 x 6 – £2.50
- 5 x 7 – £3.50
- 6 x 8 – £4.00
- 8 x 10 – £4.50
- 20cm x 30cm – £45
- 30cm x 40cm – £60
- 40cm x 50cm – £75
- Small Album 25 photos – £65
- Medium Album 50 photos – £95
- Large Album 75 photos – £125